Policy Effective: May 25 2018
1. Contact Us
If you have any questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, please contact us inside the game as that is usually the fastest channel of response.
2441 Tech Center Court, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89128
2. The Data We Collect
A. Data you provide us:
B. Data we collect automatically:
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Your messages to the customer support
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to transfer progress or identify a lost account)
C. Data we collect from our partners:
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Apple, Amazon, Facebook or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
3. Why Do We Collect Your Data
A. To make the Service work
We process data necessary to:
B. To make the Service better
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
To provide an excellent Service for our players, we collect and process necessary data to:
C. To show ads
- Create and update player profiles
- Improve the Service and player experience
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we process necessary data to:
D. To protect
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
- For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section 'Your rights and options' below.
Making sure the Service is fun and fair is important to us. In order to keep the Service protected, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we process necessary data to:
D. To verify
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may verify, categorize and store all collected data.
4. Who Can See Your Data
Apart from Absolute Games, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
A. Other Users
Other players and users may read the messages you have posted publicly to third party services.
B. Partners Working For Absolute Games
Absolute Games has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Absolute Games's instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
C. Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
The Service may contain advertisements from “Third-Party Services,” meaning companies other than Absolute Games may link to their own websites, online services, or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Third-Party Services. If you have any questions about how these Third-Party Services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
5. International Data Transfer
IMPORTANT: When you use our Services, your personal information may be sent to the United States and possibly other countries.
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
6. Your Rights and Options
A. Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android).
B. Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
C. Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by not using the Service. To contact us, please send us a message inside the game, or to email@example.com.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. You may also contact your local data protection authority for unresolved complaints.
7. Cookies and Similar Technologies
8. How Do We Protect Your Data
A. Security Safeguards
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
B. Data retention
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Age Limits
Generally speaking, most of our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 (or under 16 for children located in the European Countries) (collectively, “Children”). Children are not permitted to use these Services, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from Children.
Though our Services do not target Children as the primary audience, we may collect age information before allowing a user to proceed for certain Services. For users who identify themselves as Children in our age-gate on such Services, if we allow Children to use the Services, we will either provide a version of that Service that does not collect, use, or disclose “personal information” (as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)), except as permitted by COPPA, or obtain legally valid parental consent.
If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information that is not subject to a COPPA exception from a Child, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us.